“Doing work experience with Tzedek was a great decision. There was time to learn interesting things about Tzedek’s work, whilst also improving presentation and speaking skills, so it was a good, varied week.” Ellie, June 2015
- Take part in interactive sessions that enhance your understanding of Tzedek’s work and provide a Jewish framework on international development.
- Receive an intensive programme about how to organise and run your own online fundraising and awareness raising campaign.
- Work as a team to develop and launch a 48 hour campaign!
What you will gain:
- Teamwork skills
- Project management skills
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Social media networking skills
- Public speaking skills
- An opportunity to have an active involvement in Tzedek’s work
We will be offering work experience opportunities during the weeks beginning July 10th, 17th and 24th 2017. Click here to sign up for this opportunity!
For more info, or to request a different week, please call us on 0203 603 8120 or contact us here.
“Work experience at Tzedek was brilliant. A completely fascinating experience and I would definitely recommend it.” Daniel, July 2015