“Doing work experience with Tzedek was a great decision. There was time to learn interesting things about Tzedek’s work, whilst also improving presentation and speaking skills, so it was a good, varied week.” Ellie, June 2015
- Take part in interactive sessions that enhance your understanding of Tzedek’s work and provide a Jewish framework on international development.
- Receive an intensive programme about how to organise and run your own online fundraising and awareness raising campaign.
- Work as a team to develop and launch a 48 hour campaign!
What you will gain:
- Teamwork skills
- Project management skills
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Social media networking skills
- Public speaking skills
- An opportunity to have an active involvement in Tzedek’s work
We will be offering work experience opportunities during:
Monday 2nd – Thursday 5th July 2018
Monday 9th – Thursday 12th July 2018
Monday 16th – Thursday 19th July 2018
Click here to sign up for this opportunity in July!
For more info, or to request a different week, please call us on 0203 603 8120 or contact us here.
“Work experience at Tzedek was brilliant. A completely fascinating experience and I would definitely recommend it.” Daniel, July 2015