Over the spring or summer break, Tzedek invites undergraduate students who are passionate about international development and looking for hands-on professional experience to apply for our Internship Programme.
Our Internship Programme starts with a week-long intensive, covering the principles of ethical development practice and Jewish social responsibility, combined with practical work and building the foundations for the rest of your internship with us.
Throughout the course of the programme you will:
- contribute to, and benefit from, a virtual cohort experience of like-minded students
- build a personal professional development plan, with support from our team
- have weekly check-ins with Tzedek staff
- receive individual mentorship, based on your individual skills, interests and needs
- work on a variety of projects, through which you will develop crucial skills and build your portfolio.
Beyond the set programme dates (compulsory for the whole cohort), we are open to extending your internship on an individualised basis, dependant on our mutual needs and availability.
Upcoming Programme Dates & Applications:
6-9th April 2021, to take place online.
Email your CV and Cover Letter to Leanne@tzedek.org.uk by Friday 19th March 2021.
Your application should detail your skills, experience and why you would like to participate in our Internship Programme.
“Tzedek has given me the opportunity to gain practical experience that I am truly interested in, and so grateful for!” – Erin, 2020 Summer Intern