This summer, Tzedek is launching an online summer internship for university students who are passionate about international development and looking for hands-on projects practising their teamwork and professional skills.
Our Summer Internship Programme will start with a week-long intensive from Monday 13th July, covering the principles of ethical development practice and Jewish social responsibility, while building the foundations for the rest of your summer with us.
Throughout the course of the programme you will:
- contribute to, and benefit from, a virtual cohort experience of like-minded students
- build a personal professional development plan, with support from our team
- have weekly check-ins with Tzedek staff
- receive individual mentorship, based on your individual skills, interests and needs
- work on a variety of projects, through which you will develop crucial skills and build your portfolio.
We are also open to extending this opportunity to continue beyond the summer and into the academic year for those interested.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.