LEARN & WORK INTERNSHIP
Over the summer break, Tzedek invites undergraduate students or equivalent who are passionate about international development and looking for hands-on professional experience to apply for our Learn & Work Internship Programme.
Our Learn & Work Internship Programme starts with a week-long intensive, covering the principles of ethical development practice and Jewish social responsibility, combined with practical work and building the foundations for the rest of your internship with us.
Throughout the course of the programme you will:
- contribute to, and benefit from, a virtual cohort experience of like-minded students
- build a personal professional development plan, with support from our team
- have check-ins with Tzedek staff
- receive individual mentorship and coaching, based on your individual skills, interests and needs
- work on a variety of projects, through which you will develop crucial skills and build your portfolio.
- learn about the range of daily tasks and careers possible within charities/NGOs
- learn about the implementation of projects and the programme cycle.
The Summer 2022 Internship Programme will take place between Monday 4th and Thursday 7th July.
Beyond the set programme dates (compulsory for the whole cohort), we are open to extending your internship on an individualised basis, dependent on our mutual needs and availability.
To register for this programme please fill out the application form below and then send a CV to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply: 20th June 2022
Tzedek always welcomes applicants from any background and career journey. We know from frequently cited statistics that women and members of structurally marginalised and/or underrepresented groups often only apply for roles when they meet 100% of the specifications. No applicant will meet 100% of the requirements, so if you care about our mission and are eager to learn, we encourage you to break this statistic and apply. We will respond to all applications.