TEEN ACTIVISM TRAINING
In Years 10-12 and looking to make a difference? Join Tzedek to become a teen activist!
Partake in deep-dive discussions and activities exploring some of today’s most important campaigns – all through a global lens.
For one week in August from 11am-2pm, join us and other 14 – 17 year olds in this programme in these interactive workshops (either online or in-person):
- Monday: Global Development ft. Climate Justice
- Tuesday: Global Development ft. Gender Equality
- Wednesday: Global Development ft. Discrimination & Racial Justice
- Monday: Global Development ft. Human Rights & the Global Goals
- Tuesday: Global Development ft. Advocacy for Social Change
“In a world of so many voices it is incredibly powerful to be told that yours matters.” – Dania, 2020 participant
“I really enjoyed it and definitely learnt many skills that will help me for the future.” – Anonymous, 2020 participant