We invite 14-17 year-olds to join our Tzedek team for a week of work experience in a small, busy work environment and gain an insight into the world of International Development.
What you will do:
- Take part in interactive sessions that enhance your understanding of Tzedek’s work and provide a Jewish framework for international development.
- Receive an intensive programme about how to organise and run your own online fundraising and awareness-raising campaign.
- Work as a team to develop and launch a 48-hour campaign!
What you will gain:
- Teamwork skills
- Project management skills
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Social media networking skills
- Public speaking skills
- An opportunity to have an active involvement in Tzedek’s work
This year work experience will run from Monday 8th – Thursday 11th July.
For more information, please call us on 0203 603 8120 or contact us here.
“Work experience at Tzedek was brilliant. A completely fascinating experience and I would definitely recommend it.” Daniel, July 2015
“Doing work experience with Tzedek was a great decision. There was time to learn interesting things about Tzedek’s work, whilst also improving presentation and speaking skills, so it was a good, varied week.” Ellie, June 2015