We invite 14-17 year-olds to join our Tzedek team for a week of work experience in a small, busy work environment and gain an insight into the world of International Development.
What you will do:
- Take part in interactive sessions that enhance your understanding of Tzedek’s work and provide a Jewish framework for international development.
- Receive an intensive programme about how to organise and run your own online fundraising and awareness-raising campaign.
- Work as a team to develop and launch a 48-hour campaign!
What you will gain:
- Teamwork skills
- Project management skills
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Social media networking skills
- Public speaking skills
- An opportunity to have an active involvement in Tzedek’s work
This year work experience will run from Monday 6th – Thursday 9th July 2020.
To sign up, please email Deetza@tzedek.org.uk or call us on 0203 603 8120 for more information.
“An engaging and thoroughly useful experience.” Adi, 2018
“I received practical work experience that allowed me to take advantage of my enthusiasm, communication skills and creativity and learn many new skills that will be very useful in the future.” Meir, 2018
“I have enjoyed applying what I learnt at school into an actual organisation.” Leo, 2019